Bloknote

donderdag 2 januari 2014

LifeBook2014 week 1, Inner Artist Guardian

In Lesson 1 of LifeBook2014 Tamara asked us to draw our "Inner Artist Guardian". Tamara actually draw a guardian angle herself, but I myself am not really into angels so my Guardian has a cat. Tamara also asked us to think of a word for 2014. My word is Focus. I want to focus on the things that are important to me and focus on the things that are good for me, and stay focused on these. I want to focus on my family, I want to focus on my drawing career and on my personal health. So instead of a huge lists of resolutions that I had last year, I now only use one word, and that word is FOCUS.

I followed the lesson quite strictly actually, and pretty much used the same techniques as Tamara Laporte did, but in the end I gave it a bit of a Marieke twist.




P.s. The lessons are so much fun, so don't forget to join if you haven't don so allready! Join LifeBook2014 here today for an entire year of über cool awesome Mixed Media lessons. 


2 opmerkingen:

Ilse hobbelen zei

Fiet fieuw!! hij is gaaf!!! helemaal mijn kleuren en idd een twist van marieke en die kat!! haha die tandjes ik vind m zo leuk.......
voor iemand die niet zo zweverig is, heb je het goed! gedaan...trots of jou x

Corrie Herriman zei

Wat een mooi project en een prachtige eerste week !
Geweldig !
Corrie x